Download the IP Vision app from the app store ($10 cost).
Run the IP Vision app, and add a new camera.
- Enter in the camera name into the "Name" field.
- Change your Protocol to "RTSP upd"
- Type your IP Address into the "Host" field.
- Port should be set to "554"
- Leave the "Username" and "Password" fields blank
- Click on the arrow next to Path. In the video path type in "/media00.3gp"*
- Choose "MPEG4 or H.264" for video compression.
- Choose Brand "Other" and type "empty"
Click save, then save again.
You should now be able to view your camera over your iPhone or iPad.